- Solicit new partners for Linktour by sales calls, field calls and telemarketing;
- Willing to travel to main travel destinations to sell Linktour and enroll new partners;
- Manages partners in assigned destinations including sales plan, strategic plan, business & market analysis, contracts, information collection, database management etc;
- Achieve monthly KPI which is consist of the number of partners, number of uploaded products and total turnover;
- Train and present Linktour to potential partners, to ensure a full understanding on project and be capable to utilize Linktour independently;
- To handle partners inquiry including booking status, system support, training etc;
- Be responsive to arrange the BD Assistant to optimize the product content if necessary including translation, uploading, data update etc.
- Minimum 2 years sales skill or working experience in travel industry;
- Fluent in English, speaking & business writing;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Good at internet & computer (word & excel);
- Good presentation & training skill;
- Interests in travel industry;
- Overseas studying or working experience preferred.
- To assist BD manager of daily operation including sending contracts, tracing contract back, follow up necessary documents, information collection, master database update as well as telemarketing etc;
- To assist Linktour global partners uploading travel products including detailed information, pictures, rates, inventory etc;
- To coordinate enquiries from partners to optimize the users experience.
- CET-4 or above level;
- Bachelor degreeand above;
- Good practice of word & excel;
- Good presentation skill;
- Interests in travel industry.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Comfortable working environment, five-day workweek, paid annual leave, social insurance and housing fund.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.